The Minnesota Artists Exhibition Program (MAEP)
From Minnesota Artists Exhibition Program
Established in 1975, the MAEP is a unique organization that is run by and for Minnesota artists. The MAEP’s continued success is the result of a productive collaboration between the Minneapolis Institute of Arts and the statewide artist community. As an artist-run program, the MAEPedia needs your voice. Your comments, memories and anecdotes will help form the basis for a historical record of contemporary visual arts in Minnesota.
- Submit an exhibition proposal to the MAEP.
- Learn about the MAEP selection process.
- Meet the Artists Panel
- Join the MAEP Mailing List to receive invitations to openings and other special events via email.
- Keep up with the latest through MAEP's social media sites.
- Receive reminders about upcoming events via our rss feed
- New guidelines to run to MAEP Artist Panel at the next Annual Meeting. See the 2009 Artist Panel Nominees.
- Foot in the Door 4, February 19, 2010 - June 13, 2010. Submission information coming soon!
- MAEP is currently in the process of updating their website and archives. You many still search the archives, but contributing to the MAEPedia is currently not an option.